Установка osu! на macOS
macOS-версия osu! может иметь некоторые проблемы с графикой и чуть медленнее работать, а также требовать небольшой донастройки. Чтобы установить osu!, следуйте следующим шагам:
Если у вас возникают проблемы с запуском osu!, то следующие действия могут помочь:
osu!lazer — будущий игровой клиент osu!, который находится в разработке и умеет запускаться под macOS. Попробуйте его, если вы не гонитесь за очками производительности. Чтобы установить osu!lazer, выполните следующие шаги:
Как скачать осу на мак
osu! for Mac Stable (Latest)
Note for MacOS 10.15 Catalina:
As the new version of MacOS drop support for 32-bit application and unfortunately osu! will not run on MacOS 10.15 Catalina. Please install osu! Lazer on https://github.com/ppy/osu/releases. This package will not be updated anymore.
- Download the osu! Lazer client, DO NOT move to /Application to replace the old client yet.
- Open the old osu! folder and go to drive_c — Program Files — osu!.
- Open Terminal by right click osu! folder and select New Terminal at window.
- Run the following command in the Terminal:
/.osu && mv Songs/ Skins/
- Start Lazer client and go to Settings.
- Find Import beatmaps from stable and Import skins from stable.
- Go to top right corner and open the sidebar, the runnning task would indicate the process.
- When it’s finished, delete the
- Move the osu! Lazer client to /Application and replace the old one.
- Done and Enjoy!
Step to Install:
Download zip (196M) from this page, it should be sitting in Download folder.
If you are upgrading from the old client, DO NOT open the game or move to /Application and replace the old client immediately. There are some data migrations need to do.
- Open osu! folder for both old and new clients (right click on app — show package content — drive_c — Program Files — osu!)
- Hold command key and select all of the following folders and files from the old client side
- Folders: Data, Songs, Skins
- Files: collection.db, presence.db, scores.db, osu!.db, osu!.cfg, osu!.[Username].cfg
- Drag them to the new client side while holding option key. Note: If a symlink a created instead of copying the actual file (A symlink can be identified by an arrow at the corner), remove those symlink files and repeat those steps
Open the new client by right click and select open.
- An error of no runtime can be ignored.
- If prompted Gecko package is not installed, click cancel.
- IMPORTANT!! When osu! installer appear, change the install location before countdown and select drive_c/Program Files/osu!
- osu! will take a while to download and install itself. The game will start automatically when it finishes.
For the best perfomance, go to setting, set the frame limit to 240fps/Unlimited and turn full screen mode off.
Play a few games. If you’re happy with it, move the game to /Application and enjoy!
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz, 8G Memory, 256G SSD, MacOS Mojave 10.14.3, Wrapper Wineskin-2.6.2, Engine WS9Wine2.22
- Direct Download does not work on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later, git clone is an alternative option to download. (If you don’t already have xcode or command line tool installed, the terminal would prompt you for auto install.)
- git clone https://github.com/Mic238/osu-for-Mac-Stable-Latest
gdiplus is not compactible with cjkfonts, so it’s a trade off to get the setting icons and control buttons work and cjkfonts work. If you prefer cjkfonts more than those graphic glitches, you can follow these steps:
- Right click osu! — show package content — open wineskin — click advance.
- Click tools at the top — config Utility on top left, The config windows may take a few seconds to jump out.
- Go to Libries tab at the top — select gdiplus and click edit — then select built in (wine) and save.
- You can revert this setting by the same steps and select native (windows) to revert.
For in-game settings, Shaders would not work (potentially freeze the game), enable Soften Filters will blank the screen, enable Compactible Mode will crash the game. If you accidently turn these settings on, you can go to osu! folder and edit osu!.[Username].cfg with textedit and change the value of BloomSoftening or CompactibilityContext to 0 to fix it.
Some other glitches, osu! Direct from website would not work (in-game download works good). Discord-rpc will not work. Trackpad swipe gesture to switch desktop doesn’t work (Use Command+Tab to switch out).
A Little Bouns for all:
To move the beatmaps faster in bulk, open the terminal, copy and paste this command followed by return:
Restart terminal and from now on, you can simply type "osu" in the terminal to move all beatmaps from download folder to game beatmap folder, don’t forget to refresh the beatmap list on f5.
let’s get you set up with osu! on your macOS-powered device!¶
These community-developed osu! Wineskins are the best way to play osu-stable on your Mac.
Not sure which wrapper you should get? Check out Which Wineskin should I get?
Some wrappers will only work on specific macOS versions or hardware specifications. Not sure which version of macOS you’re using? Check out this Apple support article to find out. Furthermore, here is a list of Apple computer models that utilise the new ARM-based Apple Silicon chip technology.
Getting Windows applications to run smoothly on macOS can be a challenge, and if you’re experiencing issues feel free to reach out to the community. We’re most active on the osu! community help forums. Visit us on the macOS Wineskin thread or start your own in the Help subforum.
Along with a detailed description of your issue, attach your log files from Troubleshooting in a never-expire pastebin such as paste.ubuntu.com or bpaste.
If creating a thread, put macOS and Wineskin in your thread title.
Our commmunity support members are volunteers, ranging from osu! support team members to people helping out in their free time. A response may take upwards to a week, although generally you should receive one within a day or two.
Provide feedback on our docs¶
We want our community documentation to become continually better. Fill out this 5 question Google Form to let us know how we went..
If you prefer, other options are available, including the official (but abandoned) Wineskin from ppy, or other alternatives (that won’t let you play ranked). These docs won’t cover these options in great detail but they’re pretty straightforward to get started with.
This information is supplied by volunteers in good faith. However, we are not responsible if it doesn’t work, your computer sets on fire, or you start the next nuclear war. We do our best to make sure the information here is safe for you, your osu! account and your computer, but you proceed at your own risk.